Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day Weekend



Oops, we did it again...we always say we are going to get family pictures. In this case being Father's Day we should at the very least have gotten pictures of Chris with the girls, but the day came and went and no pictures of everyone. We took a few which you will see below, but we do need to get better at this!

I think Chris had a great day, minus a terrible headache in the afternoon. I will let him comment if he wishes on the day from his perspective. As far as what we did, Chris golfed with his Dad while my Dad and Mom and his Mom and I hung out at the house with the girls. When the guys returned, we had a cook out with burgers, dogs, many delicious salads my parents made and potatoes, salad and cheesecake courtesy of Chris's parents. Thank you to everyone for coming over and bring yummy food!





On Saturday we decided to take the girls to Polish Fest, decked out in their "made in America with Polish parts" onesies. We had a great time, the girls were great, chilled in the jogger. But, man were we a spectacle! At one point I was getting drinks and I cam back and Chris and the girls were surrounded by strangers. It was crazy, AND I couldn't believe how many people thought it was OK to start snapping pictures of them without even asking. That was just really weird to me. All in all everyone was really nice. I told Chris we should bring my lap counter (from my running days) and count how many comments we get. It is like a buzz surrounding us...look, triplets, oh my gosh there are three, etc... AND, we discovered something by the end of the adventure. Taylor got a little fussy toward the end, so I put her in the Baby carrier on me. It seemed we got much less attention with only the two girls in the jogger. It is weird...but immediately my mind was thinking, what could we do with the free seat...um, can you say cooler! Great time on a beautiful day!



Brooke


Taylor


Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment