Grandparents are amazing parts of children's' lives. I had very special bonds with my Grandparents growing up and I still miss them very much now that they have passed. My mom sent me an email a few days ago that was about grandparents and brought tears to my eyes, here are a few quotes from the message:
It's such a grand thing to be a mother of a mother - that's why the
world calls her Grandmother. ~Author Unknown
Nobody can do for little children what Grandparents do.
Grandparents sort of sprinkle stardust over the lives of
little children. ~Alex Haley
Grandparents sort of sprinkle stardust over the lives of
little children. ~Alex Haley
One of the most powerful handclasps is that of a new
Grandbaby around the finger of a Grandfather. ~Joy Hargrove
Grandbaby around the finger of a Grandfather. ~Joy Hargrove
Brooke, Taylor and Sydney are very fortunate little girls to have both sets of Grandparent that live so close and who are so in love with them already. I look forward to watching the bonds form between them all. I have always felt very strongly that when I had children I wanted them to experience the closeness I did growing up with both sets of Grandparents. We couldn't be happier and more thankful for our situation!



No comments:
Post a Comment