Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sydney Snackin'

Today Syd only took an hour nap, so when I brought her down stairs I was having a snack. She was really interested in what I was eating so I thought what the heck, she can help herself. And did she ever. She went to town on the bag of Chex Mix. Her fingers, shirt and face were covered in cheesy crumbs. So, I decided to take a picture. She was so cute, almost shy about the picture, like she got caught with her hand in the cookie jar. She would look at me for the picture and get all serious when I would say smile, but then she would look away and smile really big. She was playing a little game and it was super sweet. It also makes me laugh because once again she looks so grown up sitting there eating out of a bag of snacks while chillin' on the sofa! Gotta love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment