I am loving whatever has gotten into my girls!!! For so long they were really not all that snuggly for some reason, Sydney would have her moments, but even those were pretty few and far between. Brooke and Taylor rarely ever would snuggle. When I would hold them, they would always want to see what was going on and I couldn't get them to lay their heads down and snuggle. All of a sudden in the last few weeks and especially in the past few days they all are super duper snuggly and I am in heaven. This morning after breakfast we were all in the playroom, I was laying on the floor and one by one they all came over for a snuggle. Suddenly I was covered in kiddos. They were so adorable and everyone stuck around for awhile. I absolutely love when they cuddle up to me and I rub their little bald heads and run my fingers through Syd's light little locks. Actually I am proud to announce the arrival of some hair for Brooke and Taylor. It is still really light, but it is there!!!
I hope they stay cuddly forever, there is nothing more sweet in this world than hugs and snuggles from my girls!!!
Look at how cute and silly they are:
Sydney(totally not into the baseball cap...I swear I only kept it on for a second)


Unfortunately, she looks sad here too, which she was not at all, she was just in the Sydney zone. It is funny how forever I felt like the only girl I had pictures of was Sydney, now the complete opposite is true. I have to believe/hope it all evens out in the end!
Taylor


Brooke

No comments:
Post a Comment