Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

All in a Day at Play!

Big news today!!! Taylor pulled herself up to a standing position today!!! Way to go darlin'! The days of walking babies are not far now!

More big news...for the first time today when I put Sydney in her exersaucer she LOVED it!!! She got the music going and strated jumping around which was totally adorable. In the past she would sort of play around, but not seem too interested in standing. I think spending some time, not too much in the exersaucer will strengthen her legs nicely. Nice work Syd!



This is a pretty much a daily occurrence around here. There is always an attempt to swipe something from someone lately. I know, this will continue and get much worse. It is quite cute now because they really don't know what they are doing and no one gets too mad about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment