Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 30, 2010

Taylor is our Little Sunshine

Taylor is also on the move, just not quite as quick as her older sister. She has found interest in sneaking out the door of the playroom into the foyer. Papa thinks that she likes to hear her sounds echo, and the new surface, hardwood. I obviously only keep the doors open when I am in there, but I think with becoming mobile she wants to broaden her horizons and explore the world! Go Sweet Little Girl!



I think I have said it before but every time Taylor smiles, the room lights up. Of course, I think all of our daughters have beautiful smiles, but for some reason when Taylor lights up so does everyone else. I can't get enough of the smiles from all of them!!! Taylor is the one who gives complete strangers a huge grin and they are amazed how social she seems to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment