Today, Sydney and I went out to lunch with our new friend Ali. Ali is a fellow mother of triplets who also lives in Muskego. Her little sweeties are almost 4 1/2 months old, GGB. It is a lot of fun to chat with her about the kids, but also we both were Pharma Reps so we have a lot in common there. I also learned of another family with triplets that live in Muskego. They have three girls who were born a week before ours. So, I guess this is how it goes: find out you are having triplets, move to Muskego! Three sets of triplets in the same grade in high school, that is crazy.
Sydney sat in a high chair all by herself for the first time today. She was amazing and had a great time looking around taking everything in, AND they had Christmas lights around the windows so she was in heaven!!! Looking at her sitting next to me made her look so grown up. She also tried a little taste of my re-fried beans which she seemed pretty indifferent to. What a great afternoon with my sweetheart!

No comments:
Post a Comment