Today we got all bundled up for a trip to the doctor for more shots. I may have already mentioned this but, we have chosen to do an alternate schedule so that the girls only have a maximum of two shots per visit. I could not swallow them getting five at one time. It is bad enough to hear them scream for two. The actually do really well and only cry for a minute then are fine, Mary and I believe this may be because they were poked and prodded so much being in the NICU.
They were also weighed today and the results are: Sydney 8lbs 9oz, Taylor 7lbs 14oz and Brooke 7lbs 8.5oz.
Brooke, Taylor, Sydney
Sydney cute as a button!
Brooke, not feeling like a photo opp!
Taylor peeking for the camera!
A group of little bears!
First Communion Classes: A Lesson from My Son
6 years ago



oh my goodness, they are too cute. dr. fait approves :) we hope you had a very merry christmas and happy new year
ReplyDeletexoxo, Dr Fait and Staff