Since Valentine's Day fell in a Monday we didn't do anything really special. Chris and I got out for a bit for dinner. For the girls it was just another day at home with Mom, with a visit from Busia and Papa. I wanted to do a few little things for the girls, so they each got a little something to love. They each got a doll and a book and I made mini Valentine cupcakes. The cupcakes were a hit for dessert and the perfect size for their chubby little hands!


One of the adorable things the girls have really gotten good at is hugging and kissing their dolls. If I ask them to go get their dolly and give her a hug and kiss they totally do it. It all really started with the little dogs in the purse they got for Christmas. The funny thing is that they all will hug and kiss them and then usually throw the doll to the ground. I find it pretty funny. Now, if we could only get them to hug and kiss Mom and Dad on demand. I think I would spend the entire day asking for them if it worked. I actually do ask often throughout the day and they are usually not into it just yet. I will say that Sydney typically holds the best odds of giving smooches!!!
Syd giving sweet hugs

Brooke giving kisses with mischief in her eyes...

Taylor giving loving kisses

No comments:
Post a Comment