Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Great Uncle John

The girls were hanging all over Uncle John
I love this picture of Uncle John and Taylor, great smiles!!!
Chris's Uncle John came up from St. Louis over the weekend for a visit. We had a great time hanging out together. The girls really turned on their silliness for him which I think he got a kick out of. They really are silly little girls, especially right after dinner just before bed. We think they are burning off their last energy burst before a long sounds night of sleep. It is awesome, they are so happy and they run, walk, roll around screaming, chatting and laughing. Many nights they get into the laundry basket and put the clothes over their heads which they think is hilarious, and it is until they start tripping and running into everything.

We enjoyed delicious dinners together and always enjoy time with Uncle John. A big thank you to him for taking the time to drive up and hang out with us! If only I would have taken more pictures...my never ending regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment