For almost a year now, I have been on top of my blogging. Suddenly I go weeks without a post at all. I am not sure of it is that I haven't made the time to relax and post all the new things going on, or maybe I am just not feeling in the mood to write. It is probably a combination of both. It is strange though because things are changing now more than ever. It seems everyday someone is doing something new. Let me update you now:
Sydney is kicking butt with her strength! She is getting up on all fours by herself and starting to rock back and forth, I am pretty sure I saw her take a few crawling steps today. She also pulls herself up to kneeling and standing. We found her standing in her crib all weekend long! The thing we need to work on is the getting down from standing, she tends to fall pretty stiff and then gets really upset. We have been trying to show her how to bend her knees to get closer to the ground and she is starting to get it. She is all over the place and has now discovered the cable box and diaper champ, GRREAT. She also continues to mimic like crazy. Busia got her to do a little gobble gobble noise! She still does the frog sound, bye bye, Mama and Dada and is getting close to the uh oh! She is definitely in the lead with words and mimicking!
Brooke and Taylor and doing a lot of the same thing. They say Dada the most and that is pretty much it for words so far. Taylor just started saying "baby" this week and says it constantly! Brooke likes to sit down with her books and reads them aloud in what sounds sort of like Japanese to me. She also says a lot of "dododbedododbe".
Taylor loves to play ball, she will throw it or hand it to us which is super cute! Papa gave her an empty gatorade bottle which she LOVES! Especially at their house because she can roll it all around on the hard wood floors. Who knew such a simple thing could be so entertaining. I am learning that is kind of the way it is with little ones!
Brooke and Taylor are still cruising around the furniture like nobody's business and will stand alone for some time. Brooke took two steps today for the first time, she then fell to her knees and started clapping, she was very proud! It will not be long now! They are so adorable with this new game they play. They crawl around the playroom in circles and chase each other and then stop and look at each other and giggle. I can't get enough of it!
They are all interacting with each other so much more. At the feeding table, they will touch each other a lot, grab ears, hands, faces, no one really seems too bothered by it unless they are taking food or bottles out of each others mouth. Yes, that happens and frequently!



No comments:
Post a Comment