Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 29, 2010

Giving Thanks for our Blessings on Thanksgiving

Taylor
Sydney
Brooke


We had a houseful on Thanksgiving and it was wonderful. We are so thankful for so many things this year! It is unbelievable to see how far Brooke, Taylor and Sydney have come in the last year. They are three healthy beautiful happy little girls. We had almost the entire family together for the holiday. Chris's parents and my parents, Aunt Beth and Justo, Auntie Ang and my Aunt Sissy from PA. Unfortunately Uncle Eric was unable to make it due to health concerns with his Mother. We are praying for her! There was a lot of activity around here with having a ball with the girls! Once again we split up the cooking which I am so very thankful for. Everything was absolutely delicious, a HUGE thank you to everyone, those cooking made delicious food and those who did not cook kept the girls very busy which I really love to see. In fact the food was so yummy, when I asked Chris what he wanted to do for Christmas, he said anything as long as we can replicate the Thanksgiving meal somehow. He LOVED it!!!!

Now that the girls have been eating adult food for awhile now, I was looking forward to seeing how they would enjoy the traditional Thanksgiving fare. (God knows I do not cook like that daily or really ever these days!) All three girls seemed to love everything from the broccoli cheese casserole to the stuffing (my fav) and even ate a bunch of turkey. I just love my little eaters! There was also a lot of steps being taken over the course of the weekend. No one is officially walking yet, but 4-5 steps on their own is getting close!

Here are a bunch of snapshots from the weekend:

My Family
Chris's Family
Great Aunt Sissy with Taylor, Auntie Beth with Syd, Auntie Ang with Brooke
Auntie Ang with her nieces
Auntie Beth and Justo with the crew
Great Aunt Sissy making faces with Syd
Story time with Auntie Ang
Auntie Beth managing the train
Mom's necklace was a hit
Syd admiring Dad's wedding ring

No comments:

Post a Comment