Taylor
Brooke
Sydney
It is crazy to think that one year ago the girls had on their tiny little pumpkin hats and were still growing in NICU! This day one year ago was Chris and my first night out after having the girls. We went to an awesome wedding downtown and stayed overnight at the Pfister. This year was quite different, but
plenty of fun!
Chris took Brooke to her first Halloween Party in Whitefish Bay. They had a nice time. When they returned home it was time for Trick or Treat in our neighborhood. We put the girls in their Monkey costumes and put all three exersaucers in the foyer so they could watch the kids come to the door for candy!
I think we all know who this is...
Taylor trying to tackle Brooke...
We then attempted to get pictures of them in costume, this is how that went:
Yeah, there are three monkeys in this picture. I think Brooke is the one that is at the bottom of the pile and I only know this because she was the only one with socks on (not sure why) but I see two little sock sticking out, LOL!
...and then when I was changing Sydney someone, with a name that starts with T, got into the butt paste, uh oh!



No comments:
Post a Comment