Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

30 days until Toddlerville

I took these pictures on their 11 month birthday, they are growing up soooooo fast. And, it is getting more and more difficult to get a picture with all three looking and sitting still(I have to address the stain on Sydney's top...this child has almost never spit up, AND she did the minute I sat her on the sofa, awesome). I think we are going to leave it to the professionals for their 1 year pictures.

Being a first time mother I was not aware and really never paid attention to the 1 year milestone putting the kiddos into the toddler category. I guess if you had asked me prior to having babies, when does a baby become a toddler?...I would have probably answered, when they walk. Well, since many kids walk around 1 year that would make sense too. Huh, I guess what I am getting at is that I CAN NOT believe that my babies are going to be toddlers!!! How in the heck did that happen??? We will have to see who will be walking by then...


No comments:

Post a Comment