Friday was the first "overnight" away Chris and I have taken since the girls came home from the hospital. We got together with a bunch of his buddies for happy hour downtown and ended up at the Landmark for a little bowling. It was a great night and so nice to have to drive ALL the way home to Muskego. We stayed at the Hyatt downtown where much to our surprise the GOP Convention was going on nearby. It was a crazy sight!
A huge thanks to my parents for taking perfect care of our sweeties for the night. They behaved well and went off without a hitch. I know I have said this before but there is nothing better than having complete confidence that the girls will be well taken care by family they know! I mean, to have three 8 month olds at home and to not even have to call to make sure things are under control. We know they are and that is a very comforting feeling. We are so fortunate to have both sets of parents so close and willing to hang with the girls anytime! It has been so wonderful for Chris and I to get out together as much as we have!
It was a beautiful weekend and we even got out for a steamy walk with the girls...
Brooke
Sydney
Taylor



No comments:
Post a Comment