This seems like the longest week ever to me......is it ever going to end? Not sure why this particular week seems like it is dragging, especially because most fly by. I think it is because every morning when I get up I think it is going to be a beautiful day and that we can go out for a walk, but it seems so much colder than what the forecast predicts. I think we all need a big dose of fresh air. The girls also seem fussier than normal this week, especially in the afternoon. Today no one wanted to eat their lunch, so that was frustrating, and then they cried. They should be napping for another hour or so and I am already trying to prepare myself for another fussy afternoon. Maybe they were tired from their baths this morning. Maybe they are teething, still unsure if that is happening. Maybe they are growing and a little uncomfortable. Or, maybe they are just bored of being stuck inside and need a change of scenery, I don't blame them one bit.
Oh, by the way, I did bath time by myself for the first time in a very long time. I usually try to work it around when I have help (the Grandparents have become pros), but it went really well and took much less time than I had anticipated. Thanks for your cooperation girls!!!! (I am a little proud of myself, can you tell?)
Here are some pictures of tummy/play time and great big smiles!!!!
Sydney

Taylor

Brooke
No comments:
Post a Comment