I love to cook and bake. I can not wait until the girls are old enough to sit on the counter and help me! For now we do the best we can. Usually after the 4:00 feeding we all head for the kitchen. The girls sit in their bouncy seats and watch me cook dinner for and Chris me. They love it, mostly because they can see me but also, I talk to them explaining what I am doing as I prepare the food. Usually Brooke or Taylor zonks out, Sydney typically is wide awake and talks to me, or to the light or to her little imaginary friends. She also just loves to stare at the light hanging from the ceiling. Whichever other girl is up usually joins in the conversation too. Here are a few pics of the action in the kitchen:
Sydney checking out the light

Taylor more interested in sucking her thumb

Brooke bored and drooling

Syndey and Taylor awake at least
No comments:
Post a Comment