
Our First Mall Outing:
Another high point of the outing was a venti, sugar free, vanilla, soy latte from Starbucks! It is my favorite and I used to drink one every day when A. I was on my way to work and B. There was a Starbucks on every block. Have things changed on that front! It really is probably better because $4.50 everyday adds up and well, the work thing is what it is. People often ask me if I miss work. Most days I don't have time to think of whether or not I miss it, but I will say I miss the people interaction and being on the go all the time. Overall I would not change a thing. I love caring for our daughters and have a tough time being away from them for more than a few hours at a time. Don't get me wrong there are times when everyone is whining or crying at once when work never sounded better, or should I say easier! Those days are few and far between and I am very thankful that being home with the girl is even an option for our family. The girls and I appreciate all the hard days at work Chris puts in so we can be together, we know it is not easy!



No comments:
Post a Comment