Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

We Saw the Pediatrition Today!

We got props from Dr. Patti today!  It was the 4 month check up and it went so very well!  Sydney now weighs 10lbs 10oz, Taylor is 9lbs 15oz and Brooke is a whopping 9lbs 6.5oz.  It is hard to believe how far they have come!  We will be experimenting with rice cereal, which I know nothing about, in about a month.  That should be interesting!  I foresee a lot of mess, however I think we have decided to purchase a triplet feeding table which will be awesome for everyone!   All the girls are still not even on the charts for their weight according to the 4 month graph, but judging by their adjusted age they are right on track.  Well, there was one little, or should I say large exception, Sydney's head.  She is already on the charts for head size on the 4 month graph.  She does have a big noggin, of course due to her very large brain, she can thank her Daddy for that one!


 
Which one is Sydney?????? 
Not sure why I took this photo, but every time I look at it I laugh! Don't worry, I do not leave them face down unattended or for long, they were actually doing their daily tummy time in effort to strengthen their neck and core!  Nice round heads ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment