It is so crazy to think the girls are going to be 5 months old in a few days. They are changing constantly! They get bigger by the day it seems, they suddenly look really long! I wonder where they will end up in height, I would venture to guess they will be relatively tall given that Dad is 6'2" and I am 5'8".
They have also started doing things like sucking on their fists (especially when they are hungry) and rubbing their eyes, it is so cute to them getting sleepy and rubbing away! Sydney has also started doing this little what sounds like a fake cough. I know that she is not sick and that is why it is so cute to hear the little cough sound, it is usually to get our attention. There are more and more smiles everyday, they stare in your eyes and seem to carry on a conversation with their coos.
Here is Brooke rubbing her eyes, we think she was feeling a little under the weather this day, but is doing better today!
First Communion Classes: A Lesson from My Son
6 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment