Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Few Updates

The girls are officially out of Newborn clothes and diapers(that has been for a few weeks now).  It is unbelievable to look at some of the sleepers that used to be so big on them and now they are too small.  I had a super fun afternoon one day last week, I went to meet another triplet Mom, Shelly.  She has three girls, a set of identical twins and one fraternal, they were also born on 10/3, but in 2007.  What a coincidence, we just had to meet because out stories were so similar, almost a little scary!  I bought a ton of clothing for my girls, we are pretty much set for the next year, another year of dressing alike, I hope you girls are ok with that.  At first when I found out I was having triplet girls I pondered if I was going to dress them alike or different.  I decided to do the "alike" thing because not only do I find it very cute, but it is so much easier for me!  Once the girls have an opinion on what they wear they can do as they please, but for now it is three of everything!  It is hard to believe how big the girls will be by summer, the clothes are so incredibly cute, it sure beats all the sleepers day in and day out around here these days.

The girls are officially out of the Halo sleep sacks with the velcro we have used to keep them swaddled at night.  We have had the girls in these since they came home from the hospital, but we decided over the weekend to give them a little more freedom.  It is so cute to see them all sprawled out, they seem a little disorganized at night and I think they may wake up more because of this change, but I know they will get used to it soon enough.  When I walk in to the room in the morning to wake them up, or should I say to get them ready for the day because they are usually quite awake, some lying quietly in their cribs, others whining and crying...I will not name any names.  This morning they were all kicking away in their little sleep sacks, it was so adorable and funny to see the little bundles moving like crazy. Just one of the many little things they do that  I have to stop and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment