Vaughn had his 4 month check up and he is a wonderful addition to our family and what I would term as the PERFECT little baby. He is so happy and so chill and it doing amazing in all aspects of his growth as well. He currently weighs just under 14lbs (30th percentile) 25.5 inches long (60th percentile). The exciting news for him is that he gets to start rice cereal now!!! Yippie!!! He is super strong and had great head control so we are moving right a long. I am always worried about his head getting flat and I have to admit I thought for sure the doctor would confirm my fear, but to my surprise he said his head is totally normal. He did say some kids just have a little bit of a flatter head, but it is nothing I caused or that we can do about it. I have now grown to love his just a tad flat head!!!
Vaughn is still sleeping like a champ, 6:3pm until 7am! he only really fusses when he is hungry or really tired. He does love attention and uses his little voice to get it! His new sounds are simply adorable and music to my ears. He also is super smiley, if you go over to him and smile or make a face and talk to him you are always greeted with a huge smile. This little guy had a little twinkle in his eyes when he smiles and it really lights up his entire face and the room!




Zonked out in Mom's arms

Taylor giving her happy brother kisses!
No comments:
Post a Comment