Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Playing Dress Up


I knew it was coming and I was prepared. The girls have it...it's the dress up bug! It sort of comes and goes, but when they are into it they want the shoes, dresses, hats, glasses, earrings, bracelets, beads, you name the accessory and they want it. They received adorable dress up outfits for Christmas, I mean, what 2 year old girl wouldn't want a Minnie Mouse outfit? And, princesses, don't even get me started! It is actually adorable the way they talk to each other when they are all decked out. One morning they were all dressed up in their princess dresses and heals and were clicking around on the tile floor in the basement bathroom chatting with Cassandra about summer. They were talking about all the fun things they were going to do this summer. I can't even explain how adorable it was, and have I mentioned how wonderful Cassandra is with the kiddos? She engages them in the cutest conversations! She also started blowing huge bubbles for the girls with her gum and they were in awe! So cute to see them experience new things together!

Here are the pics:

Brooke, Taylor, SydneyTaylor's new "picture" smileBrooke has one too...Depending on the moment, Syd loves pictures...this is not one of those momentsBrooke accessorizing Sydney looking like a charming southern belleTaylor taking a picture of me, taking a picture of herTaylor getting fancy hair with BusiaWhen Mom and Dad are gone you never know what will happen...the girls and Papa in rollers!?!Chris left Brooke, Vaughn and I home alone for a bit...
Oopsie, I couldn't help myself. Sorry buddy this was really uncool of me! He is not humored by me one bit.Much better on BrookeBlonde or brunette, you decide...

No comments:

Post a Comment