It has been an unseasonably warm and snow-less Winter so far in Wisconsin. Don't get me wrong, I love the mild days, but I was also really looking forward to see the girls play in the snow and go sledding this year. It finally happened and we went to a sledding party after we got 6 inches of snow. Yes, it was so exciting to have a "big" snow in the forecast, friends of ours threw a party. Vaughn got to hang with Grandma for the morning as we felt we needed both hands free to make the best of the party, well and it was too cold for him to be out for as long as we were. We all had a blast, and we definitely got a workout pulling the girls up the hill.
The look like big marshmallows bundled up and squeezed into their car seats!


Sydney and Taylor

Mom and Brooke

Syd

Brooke

Getting ready to go, Taylor looks excited!

Not sure why I was smiling here, my calves were killing

The next day we were out playing again and we built this nicely shaped but oddly decorated snowman, pretzels for eyes and buttons and a mini carrot for the nose, I better be more prepared next time! And, yes we did have hot cocoa when we came in from the cold!

No comments:
Post a Comment