Today was a great Monday! I met up with two of my best girlfriends, Lisa and Kelly and their little girls at the Zoo for the first time this year. Since we are pretty much back to two naps again, it is always my hope that when we skip the AM nap the afternoon nap will be close to three hours. That is what is in the back of my head whenever I make plans for an activity for the morning. Anyway, the Zoo was wonderful it was 60ish degrees and sunny, so very comfortable out and the girls really love seeing the animals and trying to make the animal noises. A morning with good friends, happy babies and great weather is a great way to start the week. I know we will get a ton of use out of our Zoo Pass this year! I can't wait to go back with Chris and the girls so he can see how much fun they have!
Naps were awesome this afternoon almost three hours long which enabled me to get a few things done and even sneak in a short nap of my own, ahhhhhh! Then, another good friend Donna, stopped over with her little cutie pie daughter, we always have a good laugh together! All the girls polished off their dinner, and then Daddy came home a bit early for bath time.
I am so glad Chris was home to see what happened next. Sydney climbed the stairs, literally, no crawling, no knees. She stepped up each stair, holding on obviously, but made her way up the entire staircase. Not sure where this came from, but it is a huge accomplishment. A little back story: Last week I took Syd in for a walk evaluation where she used to go for PT. They suggested we work with her on climbing to strengthen her core. We also have been working with all the girls on stepping up steps instead of getting down on their knees and crawling. All of a sudden, Sydney started trying to climb up on the sofa and various other objects, and then this! I am so proud of this little one, she did it all on her own!
First Communion Classes: A Lesson from My Son
6 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment