I couldn't resist posting something about poop. Sometimes it is a real struggle, and somtimes it is simply a stinky mess! I think that once you become a Mom poop talk is no big deal. In this house there is a lot of it and it is smelly, it got so bad we couldn't even use the Diaper Champ anymore. We had to take the dirties directly to the garage to keep the house fresh.
Let's break it down by child:
Taylor I would say is the most regular. The bedroom usually smells like a barnyard after morning naps and she is largely to blame for this.
Sydney is having the hardest time lately. I have started giving her prunes every other day or everyday to keep her somewhat regular. The poor thing has struggled to the point of absolute screaming in pain trying to relieve herself. A few weeks ago we had to put her in a warm tub of water to enable her to move her bowels. Yes it was gross, but you gotta do what you gotta do. It worked and although she was freaking out a bit, we got results. It has been a little better lately, at least she is able to poop without screaming and getting totally worked up. In fact, the past few times it has been funny. Usually when I go into their room after a nap she is standing in her crib waiting or chatting with her sisters. A few times in the last week I have gone up to find her laying in her crib, she is up, but she is laying there with her knees bent and legs sort of spread. I could tell her diaper was full because it was HUGE! It was like she couldn't get up, or move for that matter because the load was too heavy. When she goes, she goes big and she is much happier. The little things like this totally crack me up! Thank goodness she is doing better!
Brooke is starting to notice when she has stinky pants and if I ask her if she does she points to her diaper and usually comes over to me for a change. I also say Pew and she touches her nose and says something that starts with a P. So funny. When I say "stinky" she puts her fingers to her nose like she wants to plug it. This video is hilarious, I am sure she will not think so when she is a teen, but a great memory nonetheless. I also love how into the phone she seems to be. Serious concentration!
First Communion Classes: A Lesson from My Son
6 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment