She said it...we are having another BABY!!!! The crazy thing about this is that she started saying baby over and over the week we found out that I was pregnant. The timing was insane, now I have come to realize that baby is the name she has for doggy. We will have to work on clarifying that for her, but we have some time!
So, number four child is on the way and should arrive at the end of June. Chris and I are really excited to bring home our baby like most people do, and to enjoy ONE child this time. And, to answer the ever burning question, it is only one this time. Whew! I couldn't sleep until we had our first appointment with Dr. Fait to confirm that there was indeed only one baby. I spent a short time worrying how it was going to effect the girls, they are at such an adorable stage right now, and I wondered how they would feel. Until...one of my best friends put it in perspective and I have not looked back. She said the girls will only be 21months old, they will never remember life without their little brother or sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment